Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How Humans Cause Mass Extinctions

After reading the article, finally, I know the information about the precise waste number about before and after, which were made from human being. According to the data which results from the article, honestly speaking, I scare a little. For example, the species are going extinct between ten and several thousand times faster than history. 

I totally agree with the opinions of the article. Nowadays, the mother earth is overwhelming, because there are too many people living in the world, and we overuse all kind of resources, such as the clean water, the fertile land, the marine, the fresh air, and so on. No wander the earth is sick.

However, there is a ideal roughly coming to my mind, and that is we can control the population by each country's government. The UN can set up a department which can be called,"Controlling The Population of Department". Their job is to analysis that how many people they can birth each year.By means of my ideal, we can control the population.But I know, it has a great number of troubles and problems...

Although it is a naive ideal, maybe, it is useful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment